Fantasy Cricket League & Win Real Cash
Fantasy Cricket is an online, strategy based sports game where you have to create a virtual team of real cricketers playing in real matches around the world. You earn points based on the performances of these players in real matches. The aim is to pick your best possible 11 from the teams playing on a given day and score more than your competitors.
Fantasy cricket isn’t just a game of luck, it’s a game of skill which requires excellent analytical and predictive abilities. A good understanding of the game of cricket and a little bit of research will help you gather the necessary data to beat the odds and win the game. Gamezy has made this easier with in-game data, match analysis and player statistics to give you that edge in competing with players from around the country and winning big cash prizes.
Play Fantasy Cricket and Win Daily Cash Prizes:
Now you can, with fantasy cricket your dreams of running your own team and watching them perform will come true. By playing fantasy cricket now you can earn big money and also some bragging rights with friends or colleagues.
Fantasy cricket is not just about luck or punting and picking a Players to score big for you. In order to score more points than your opponents, you need to read the game well, look at past statistics of players, the pitch reports and then find those players who will be the difference and give you an edge. You start by picking one or more wicket-keepers, followed by at least 3 or more batsmen, a couple of all-rounders and 3 or more bowlers. You have to vary the combination based on the type of teams that are playing, the playing conditions (whether it is batting friendly or bowling). Once you have selected the playing 11 you like, the important part is to choose the perfect captain and vice-captain because they give you 2x and 1.5x points respectively. Your analytical skills and research will come into play in figuring out that one player that can be a difference in giving you more points over your opponents.
Fantasy Cricket Tips and Tricks to Win Big:
Fantasy Cricket Tips and Tricks to Win Big:
Making money has never been this easy. You can now earn cash every day that too in the comfort of your home by playing fantasy cricket on MyGameVilla. All you have to do is beat your competitors in a game of wit and strategy. So, are you ready to maximize your winnings? Here are a few tips that will surely help you win that big jackpot:
- Don’t play all games- Play those games that you have researched and have a decent amount of knowledge on.
- Don’t plan for all matches at once- Plan in parts, keep the majority of players from the current match and then some for later.
- Invest smartly- Don’t put all your money into one game. Divide your investments into parts (Example: You have 2000 rupees to spend in a month for Gamezy, then don’t invest more than 200 rupees per game. More games mean more chances to win).
- Never join a league before 30- 40 minutes of the deadline. Try to join before 13- 15 hours from the deadline. This process will let you plan for contingencies, like injuries or sudden squad changes.
- Play 2- 4 member leagues with 1 team. And don’t play a grand league or above 10 member league with a single team.
- Make multiple teams for the grand league or above 10 member league.
- In maximum games, try to make an all-rounder as your captain and a premium batsman or bowler as vice-captain.
- For grand league focus only for a particular series at a time and try grand league for all the matches of that particular series. Don’t pick and choose matches when playing in a grand league.
- For heavy investment, a person must choose 2- 3 member league where your opposition will not take risks & choose the team carefully because of heavy investment. As less money leagues have more chances of losing because less money opponents won’t be scared to take risk on wildcard players.
- Try to stick only Head- 2- Head games, 3 or 4 member contests as the chances of winning is high & competition is very low.
- Before playing, do complete research on the probable playing 11, weather report, ground conditions, pitch report, player’s stats for that ground and opposition & previous match performances of a player.
- Do not invest more initially, first play small leagues or leagues with less entry fee, once you win an amount more than 1000 with that small investment, use it to enter into higher requirement leagues.
- Don’t create teams based on youtube videos or apps, trust your knowledge and do some research regarding forms of teams and players.
- Use your own instincts, and think differently, you can make 6 teams per account, which means you have 11 teams at least with two accounts. It will create more chances of winning.
- Try to search for low-level competitors according to the credit score or Captain and Vice-captain that you have chosen.
- Many times it so happens that if a player plays well in one match it is very likely that he doesn’t perform in the next match. If a player didn’t play well in one match, he’s likely to get end up with runs
- Always try to save up on buying all-rounders for your team, the more marquee the better. Look at players like Shane Watson, Hardik Pandya or Ben Stokes. They will bowl their maximum quota of overs and they bat consistently as well.
- In International matches, try to give more preferences to the players from the home team.
Key Benefits of Playing Online Fantasy Cricket
As a nation of cricket fanatics, the sport is ingrained in us all. Fantasy cricket gives you an opportunity to put your cricket knowledge to excellent use and exercise your brain cells. Moreover, the excitement of winning and the challenges make it absolutely compelling. Here are some key benefits of playing daily fantasy cricket:
- Learn more about the sport
- Show your cricketing skills
- Engage with a community of like-minded people
- Make matches more exciting
- Chance to win exciting cash prizes
- Earn bragging rights with your friends and colleagues
Why Play Fantasy Cricket on MyGameVilla?
There are multiple platforms for fantasy cricket but Gamezy comes up with new innovations and improvements to keep the game engaging and enticing. Here are a few features that Gamezy has come up with and some are industry firsts.
How to play Fantasy Cricket?
Playing fantasy cricket on MyGameVilla is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Select the match that you wish to play
- Create your team
- Join one of the many contests
- Win money and withdraw your cash
Will I be able to withdraw money?
Yes, the money that you win from the contest can be withdrawn and transferred to your bank account. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is Rs.200 and maximum is Rs. 2,00,000. You can even join the contest for next match using the amount and win more.
You cannot withdraw any amount from your bonus wallet. The bonus amount can be used only to join the contest and play the game. So once you earn money by winning in the contest, the money can be transferred but not referral bonus amount.
Is it legal to play Fanstasy Cricket?
Fantasy Cricket Games are legal in India, these games are categorised as the game of skills as it involves skill factors such as knowledge, expertise, judgement, strategy and understanding. The law in these five states- Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Telangana proclaims that any game of mixed chance and skill cannot be played for any real money. therefore for the residents of these four states Fantasy games are not available for real money. Above all, in-depth thinking and pre-requisite knowledge about the game is the main factor responsible for the overall popularity of Fantasy Cricket in India. You need to apply all the permutation and combination to defeat your opponent. it is a misconception that Fantasy Cricket is gambling or betting and is illegal in India. It is 100% legal to play Fantasy cricket in India.
A person who is 18 or more years of age is eligible to use our services, however, if a person violates age restrictions, it’s his/her sole responsibility to bear the legal actions that might follow.